Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reporting to myself

i have decided to use my blog as a way of reporting to myself what i am doing to get in shape. This will totally kill two birds with one stone 'cuz it will not only make me report what i am doing, but it also forces me to blog!! So my last blog had Sun-Tues, So..................On Wednesday, we once again went on a hike. I am really becoming quite obsessed with hiking, i ask Josh to go hiking every night. We have decided to only hike every other day now.
I was planning on working tonight, but decided not to, Josh thought I was working so when he got home he got a sup rise!!! I of course asked if we could go on a hike, (hoping he wouldn't remember that we went last night) well, he remembered so i told him i was going to go to the gym instead. Then I got the idea to go play tennis instead!!! We used to play tennis all the time when we lived in Salt Lake, we haven't really played much since we moved!! Now we aren't very good and we have totally made up our own rules, but either way its still exercise!! We are planning on going mountain biking this weekend, tomorrow morning to be exact!! Hopefully it doesn't rain!!!!

No comments: