Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ravens


I am a total slacker at blogging!! but i am going to try to be better!! I have decided to start with a post about my favorite subject........FOOTBALL!!!
So this season was awesome!! My team *Baltimore Ravens* did amazing!!! way better then i could have hoped for given all the changes they faced this year!! The new coach and quarterback defiantly exceeded my expectations!! I was hoping all season for them to just make it to the playoffs, but then they took it all the way to the AFC championship!! GO RAVENS!!!!
Needless to say I am already counting down the days till next year!!! One thing that has been haunting me the past couple months is whether Ray Lewis was going to return to Baltimore!! What was even worse then the thought of him leaving, was the thought of him going to Dallas!! I hate Dallas!!! but you need not worry any longer Ray is going to be finishing out his career in Baltimore!!! and Terrell Suggs is staying too!!! I am sad to hear that Matt Stover might not be returning!!! I still have hope that he will stay!!! I could talk RAVENS all day!!
i am really going to try and be better about blogging!!!!! and hopefully I will have other things to talk about besides FOOTBALL!!

1 comment:

McMemories said...

Megan!!! Of course I remember you! I am so happy you left a comment! You are so cute! It is so fun to see you all grown up! It has been 10 years since we moved, crazy! Well I'm glad you have a blog and we'll have to keep in touch for sure! I'm adding you to my list k!!xoxo