Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Summer Time

I have been meaning to blog about our summer, so here it goes...

We didn't have the most exciting summer ever, between work, school and working on the yard we didn't have too much time for fun!! but all the work defiantly paid off!
Josh worked really hard on our yard all summer, and it looks awesome!! We got the new fence in and also finished fixing up the pool!! Both of the gurlz turned one this summer, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary on 8/11 and I had my 23rd b-day!!! We got to go to Cali for a few days!! The house and the yard pretty much took up all of the spare time we had!! Here's some pics of our summer.....



This is the fence halfway done!! and the pool before
it got it's makeover!







I don't have a pic of the pool after it's make over, but you can kinda see it in this pic of Zoe in the pool for the first time!! She loved the pool!! Shelby on the other hand was not the biggest fan!







Shelby's Birthday!!! On July 17th, 2008 Shelby turned 1!! Here she is on here b-day!






and we can't forget Zoe's B-day!!! on
August 13th, 2008
Zoe turned 1!!!!
Here she is on her b-day with her favorite present!! (Mini-bone)





Finally... my b-day!! one 8/28 I turned 23!!! Josh totally surprised me!! We went to the Alaskan inn (Which I luv) and he planned for us to stay in the Gold mine themed room!! And to stay with the gold mine theme we ate dinner at the Timbermine!! Which is my favorite restaurant!! He did very good planning that birthday!! I loved it and I was totally surprised!!




4 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Your pool looks really good from the pic with your puppy!! I'm so jealous of it!! your hubby is so sweet to plan such a great b-day for you too!!

rkkorth said...

We need to come and see your pool, it looks great from what I can see. You and JOsh are so handy. I've never been to the Alaskan Inn, we'll have to try it sometime. BTW happy belated birtday. We were supposed to go to lunch, but who knows what happened with that. We need a belated lunch OR maybe a belated snowboarding trip;)we can have lunch in the lodge at Powder!

The Knoebels said...

You have a blog?!?

Hey, it is hard work being a stay at home mom. I don't have time to be blogging every other month or so.

emwhitte said...

Hey Megan! I'm glad you found my blog! Heaven knows how many people I found blogstalking :) Hope all is well. And I could never forget those old swimming days. Who knew I'd keep up with swimming and end up doing triathlons :) Klipfel would be so proud, haha!